Hot: Projectiles will detonate any nearby gas, causing it to trigger a chain explosion.
Night: Will trigger teleport effects on the player.
Kinetic: Activate an alternate mode after using a dash.
Ceramic: Can break.
When a weapon runs out of ammo, they can be used as melee weapons. Some may have extra qualities to their melee abilities.
These weapons do instant damage, to the first object between the player and their aim direction
- High damage for a low tier weapon
- Higher damage than Electron pistol
- Creates explosive gas at the hit point
SUPER HEAVY LASER
- Fires 3 inaccurate shots
- Beam weapon that does continual damage
- Doesn’t scale with attack speed buffs
- Stuns enemies, causing flying enemies to fall down
- Stunning a flaming platform will cause it to drop and kill anything underneath it
- Small weak weapon. Default weapon on drones.
Shorter range, lower firing speed, but fires several projectiles at once.
- Projectiles are ‘hot’
- Bouncing a projectile on a wall causes it to live longer
- Fires 5 projectiles, wide spread.
- Fast firing speed
LONG BARREL SHOTGUN
- 3 Projectiles
Unless otherwise protected by a buff, explosions will always damage the player if they’re too close.
- Low projectile speed, makes it only good for medium range attacks
- Grenade explodes on contact with anything.
- Launches several small grenades a short distance
- Grenades explode on contact with anything.
- Fires a high damage, slow moving projectile in a straight line.
PISTOLS AND RIFLES
- Low damage
- Starting weapon for most characters
- Higher rate of fire
- Fires two bullets
- Higher rate of fire, higher damage
- Very high damage, medium rate of fire
- Same as Gonnerator, but lower capacity
- Melee attacks will charm enemies for a short period
- Very high rate of fire, projectiles bounce.
- Moderate rate of fire, projectiles seek to closest enemy.
- Short range melee
- Having it equipped gives the player to do a fast drop, which does side damage, and nullifies nearby projectiles
- Scales with player curse state.
- At high curse, ‘swoosh’ size increases as does damage.
- Takes ammo
- Low damage
- Dashing will charge it, causing it to do very high damage for a short amount of time.
Rail weapons do not stop after hitting an enemy.
- Special Melee mode causes it to swap positions with any hit enemies.
- Hitting enemies will cause player and enemy to swap positions.
- High damage
- High rate of fire
- Melee hits swap positions with hit enemies.
- Projectiles are ‘Hot’.
These weapons have special behaviors or ammo sources.
- Very high weapon kick
- Every few shots triggers a ‘power shot’, which does 3x damage for 5x money cost.
- Uses your money balance instead of ammo.
- Similar to Greenback rifle, but only does powershots.
- VERY high DPS weapon, uses your deadlock time as it’s ammo source.