- Weapon drop rings now stick around forever when a weapon is available to be picked up.
- Adding pickup drop rings for ammo and drugs/health to help with content readability
- Minimap position indicators show up for both players in co-op now
- Doomed Valor is now only offered by the Cursed Survivor
- Jupiter now fires a projectile when doing melee attacks
- Avalanche is now much more aggressive.
- More health for all bosses.
New Feature: Daily Challenges
- Rescue the Daily NPC from the tower to unlock the ability to launch into daily challenges from the base.
- You can only do the challenge once per day.
- In game leaderboard.
- Player is given 2 random starting weapons
- Player is given between 2-3 random starting buffs
- The tower itself is given 1-2 random starting buffs as well
- Stronger Starting Traps
- Hunters come in twos
- Less deadlock time
- More Cursed Enemies
- More Enemies
New Feature: Cursed Survivor
- A new npc has a low chance of spawning in the tower, and he’ll offer you a special type of cursed buff that usually has severe drawbacks and requires the player to change their play style.
- The player doesn’t get to see what it is first.
- The Buffs:
- Heart Time: Trade 2:00 to regain all your health and max out the ammo on all your weapons
- Time Reaper: Sacrifice most of your deadlock time. Killing enemies replenishes 3s of time.
- Doomed Valor: Sacrifice most of your health to fire faster and do more damage
Here's a totally not shady NPC who found this totally chill tax cut that he wants you to have. It's for the middle class, you'll love it. #screenshotsaturday #pixelart #indiedev pic.twitter.com/T7zvfprG8C— Don Bellenger (@superscarysnake) December 2, 2017
New Feature: Item Sets
- Obtaining secret combinations of Buffs + Weapons will now grant the player a set completion bonus. Details here
- Adding the following item sets
- Night Scream
- Dangerous when Laserous
- Taste of Chaos
- The Great Denullifier
- Combo Maven
- When getting a buff from a dead hunter, it’s now installed visibly, in the same way as other buffs