✎ Edit Post
November 17, 2017
v29.0 (“THE MURDER SUN”)
- Fancy Hat and Fussy Type buffs have been combined
- Fancy Hat actually works now
- Bosses now scale their health based on where they’re found
- The Hot Box enemy no longer drops ‘Hot Money’. Hot Money is no longer a thing.
New Boss: Dk Avalanche / Tempest
- Currently reusing the Jupiter sprite
- Name is a clear as day reference to the drum machine in Sisters of Mercy
- Abilities are currently significantly lacking in sfx/vfx.
- Needs a melee ability, but doesn’t currently have one.
- Adding the Juno Core dash buff (only available from Juno, if she’s killed after jupiter)
- ‘Fast Clocking’ -> ‘Jupiter Core’ (from Jupiter, if killed after Juno)
- ‘Local Area Nullifier’ -> ‘Prophet Core’ now only comes from the Prophet-5
- ‘Avalanche Core’ now available from the Dk. Avalanche boss. It leaves a shadow behind you that attacks where/who you attack. It’s really cool.
- Adding smoke as a way of measuring your combo
- Purple smoke means that you’re cursed.
- Reworked the Death From Above buff, it allows you to combo faster, and enemies drop more $ based on your combo level.
- Adding the Sequence Optimizer buff -> Weapons don’t cost any ammo when your combo is >= 3
- Adding the Firewall buff -> Immune to explosions and fire when combo is >= 3
- Started to implement the Lab tileset, but it’s not currently in game.
- Use Left Trigger to throw your current weapon. When it hits an enemy, it will do whatever it’s melee damage is to the enemy, as well as fire a few times when it falls to the ground.
- This works with the Precious Moments buff, allowing ridiculous plays like this:
- Adding an FPS monitor to settings, it defaults to on.
- Added Smoke Resolution to settings, if your framerate is low, please start here!
- Reworked the modal map and teleporting. You can now only open the map from dedicated teleporters that sometimes drop from enemies or are in store/buff rooms.
- Some player/object sprites should now render at the correct resolution. (runnels specifically was getting compressed in-engine)
- All placeholder enemy sprites, gone, forever. Maybe to hell, idk.
- 1 new large enemy
- Better boss scaling! (Prophet should have better enemy companions when he spawns late, Dk Avalanche should have more ghosts)
- Bug-free co-op
- Item Sets
- Finished tileset for ‘The Lab’ and busting out a bunch of rooms.
- Arted up Dk Avalanche
- Finally Arting ‘The Boy’ and reconsidering his kit.
- Finish Gamma Compensation
- Make melee weapons not look stupid when being carried/aimed